Last night I woke up and I was really hot. This happens to me a lot. But after last night I realized that it hasn’t really been happening while on the sugar detox. I have still been waking up occasionally but I haven’t been waking up sweating. I’m not sure if I woke up hot last night because of the wine or not. I did have a hot back before bed and I felt pretty warm as I was falling asleep. Also, it was much warmer outside last night than it has been in a while so that could also have had something to do with it. I’ll have to keep an eye on that.
- 8:00 am cinnamon crumb cake and tea
- 10:00 am southwest skillet (recipe from the book)
- 2:30 pm chicken salad and greens
- 3:30 pm cheese and mary’s crackers and half a glass of white wine
- 8:30 pm chicken, sweet potato, quinoa, asparagus, carrots and onions
I had a little more wine today. My cousins came over (hi Allie!) and we were having this delicious cheese tray and it was so nice and sunny out, I couldn’t resist having a little wine. I didn’t have any bread though. I’m feeling better about the detox today, so I guess I’ll continue, as long as I can have wine every day. Just kidding 🙂 I may need to have another glass next weekend though, we’ll see.