- 8:00 am pumpkin spice muffin
- 9:00 am omelet with spinach, peppers, turkey pepperettes and goat cheese
- 12:30 pm Rotisserie chicken, chickpea salad and green salad
- 4:30 pm almond milk banana smoothie
- 7:30 pm cheese sausage, chickpea salad and green salad
Whoo hoo, I made it through the weekend!
I’m just looking at what I ate today and it doesn’t look like that much. But I was never too hungry. I got hungry around 4 so I had the smoothie so that I could wait until after baby went to bed to eat dinner but even with that I feel like I’m eating a lot less than usual. I think sometimes I just eat out of habit or boredom. Or even fear that I will get hungry. I know that sounds a bit ridiculous, but sometimes if I’m going out I’ll eat something before I leave so I don’t get too hungry while I’m away and then have to buy something really unhealthy. I think with this detox it’s partly that it’s just too much work to find something to eat that fits the plan so I don’t bother, but then it ends up being ok. It’s ok to be a little hungry.