Most of the day was pretty good. I had a bit of a craving for some chocolate after lunch but I had some licorice tea and that helped. I was thinking of going to bootcamp this morning but decided against it. Partly I was being lazy but partly I wasn’t sure how my body would feel after and I didn’t want to be a disaster for the rest of the day since I have a baby to look after. On Wednesday I’m teaching mom and baby yoga with Solange so I want to save my energy for that.
In the afternoon I started feeling really tired. I went for a walk with Solange, which I do everyday and it felt like a real effort.
In the evening I had book club which generally involves a lot of wine and cheese and crackers. I just had cheese. I didn’t miss the wine that much.
- 7:00 am – cinnamon cookie and black tea with milk
- 8:00 am – 1 buffalo chicken egg muffin
- 9:00 am – latte
- 11:00 am – ½ serving of shepherd’s pie and green salad with tomatoes and avocado
- 12:00 pm – herbal tea
- 4:00 pm – ½ serving of shepherd’s pie with a bit of sweet potato
- 4:30 pm – some almonds and a pumpkin spice muffin
- 7:00 pm – ¾ cup of brown rice, stir fried veggies and yellow chicken curry
- 8:30 pm – some cheese and a couple of olives
The yellow chicken curry was soo good. I’ve made it before but usually with potatoes; I think it was better without them. I think the potatoes soak up all the sauce and make it kind of dry. It also tasted saltier than usual. Are my taste buds already adjusting to more subtle flavours?